Here's some things you need to know to get your service work in and out faster:
1) Make your service DROP-OFF appointment now! In many cases we can get routine maintenance work done the same day with an appointment. The sooner we get you on the schedule, the faster we can get you done - it's that simple!
2) Covid-related supply chain problems have diminished! There are still spotty delays on some parts & accessories. If your work is delayed due to backordered items, we'll work to find alternate suppliers, or substitute items. Our mission is to get you riding again!
3) Warranty work, major engine/transmission work, and crash-repairs can take 3-5 WEEKS assuming parts availability. Plan ahead!
Use the form on this page - or the "text us" box - and tell us what you need; choose your preferred drop-off date, and we'll confirm your drop-off appointment and answer your questions in minutes!
You can direct-dial our Service Department: 615.240.2335; but texting or email is faster!
- A Word About "Old" Models -
Once a motorcycle or ORV reaches about 10 years old, parts availability becomes very limited. Maintenance or repairs can be expensive and sometimes impossible. Often, the cost of repairs can easily exceed the value of an aged model.
If you are willing to bring this type of unit to us for a no-cost "parking lot inspection", we'll give you our HONEST opinion.
If we decline to service your vehicle, we can recommend shops in middle Tennessee that specialize in older models.
- Need Tires? -
Before you order tires on-line, contact us for our total ‘out the door’ installed prices - you'll be amazed how convenient and competitive we are!
- Remember, we can repair only the brands we sell -
- Polaris, Indian, Slingshot -
- Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki -
- Triumph, KTM, Moto Guzzi, Aprilia, Vespa -
- Can-Am, Spyder, Ryker -
- PROTECT Your OEM Warranty & Extended Service Contract Benefits! -
Manufacturers and warranty providers have strict rules to maintain coverage and pay claims: the dealer does not make the decision on what is covered or not covered! The decision belongs to the warranty provider.
We have to document the vehicle condition and the failure-damage by video, pictures, and written report. This process take time, therefore warranty-covered repairs can take several weeks to complete.
Sloan’s will advocate for you, but we cannot lie to providers about the vehicle condition, how it was used, any failure-related modifications, or lack of routine maintenance. Owners need to do their part and Sloan’s will go to the extra mile to get you covered.
* You must adhere to the service intervals as stated in your Owner’s Manual.
* You must be able to prove the maintenance was performed at a dealership.
* If you DIY, you must show receipts for the factory oils, filters, and other parts you used. The dates for those supplies purchased must align with the service interval you claim to have performed.
* Use of aftermarket parts, filters, non-factory oils, will void your coverage.
* Aftermarket modifications (common on Sport Bikes, UTVs, and ATVs) will likely void coverage on directly-affected failures.
Example: installing radical lift kits may cause differential, transmission, or clutch failure. Always check with a dealer on mod limitations and get in writing what will or will not void your coverage.-
- Pick-Up & Delivery -
We can pick-up or deliver your motorcycle, ATV or Side-by-Side for much less than a towing service, saving you time and money.
Prices start at $69 for one-way pick-up in Rutherford County and only $149 for one-way pick-up in bordering counties.
Live further away? Need round-trip pricing? We'll try to help out with a reasonable fee; just let us know how we can help get your ride to our service department.
- Bought Your Unit Somewhere Else? -
No worries, we want to be your local servicing dealer!
Our entire Sloan's Team is amazing - check out our Google Reviews!